Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Just a brief one until I can do a more detailed account.  This weekend I tagged along on an environmental classes field trip to Karpas (Northern tip of Cyprus), saw the old monastery (the furthest north structure, more detail later), and the Golden Beach (where we enjoyed lunch, swimming, and teaching most of them how to play volleyball for the first time).



Today (Wednesday) the annual Spring Festival started.  I did not expect much from it but was amazed at the size and how much there is to it.  Sadly I forgot to charge my camera so I only got one picture before my camera died (and is still dead so I cannot upload yet).  Will hopefully get more photos on a later day of the activities.  More details will come with the pictures.


3 comments:

  1. More details? More pictures? I'm ready!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also like to point out that there have only been 6 blog posts in a month and a half....that's unacceptable. Start working on this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this picture! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete