Sunday, February 12, 2012

Saturday morning was bored again but finally got a shower and started to feel human. Went on a tour to a city in the north (not sure of name again) where we saw another castle. Was overall an enjoyable day other than a migraine. Firdavs, an assistant to international program (student) helped me order jug of water and pump and gave me tour of campus and will hopefully be helping me get couple more things I need tomorrow before next thing. Bored again at night since still no internet cable…..

4 comments:

  1. a jug of water and pump? what's that about?

    are there stores where you can buy supplies? if not, can we mail you stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faucet water is not drinkable (cleaned but not that clean) so drink from bottles/jugs instead, not big deal

    What do you mean supplies? I should be able to get everything I need, stores (basically everything) is just closed on Saturday and Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't sure if the stores had everything you needed or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As far as I know I can get everything

    ReplyDelete