Friday, February 17, 2012

So I got 3 of the 4 classes I thought I was going to have (sucks but I will get over it) and my backup classes were only offered in Turkish. Missed my first class because the idiot assistant told me I could not get my username and password for the blackboard (wrong) and without it I could not see my class times. Met the teacher though and she is American so understanding here should not be to hard. On another note, the cleaning ladies have a key to our room apparently and come in as they need to (dunno what they clean yet). I know this because she opened the door to let the repairman in (at 10 am) and he is currently fixing random stuff in our room that was loose or broke (lock on one of the cabinets). Best part = roommate is still sleeping, or at least was before the power tools started.

7 comments:

  1. and now they are drilling through the wall into our room and it is crazy loud......wonder if headphones will work. I dunno why he is still trying to sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, did everything get fixed and did your roommate finally give up and get up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They put a new lock on his wardrobe, tightened some screws and put a hole in the ceiling. Now there are cables hanging down, i dont know what for

    I went to class so I dont know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope.....a meter so if we go over a certain limit they get to charge us

    ReplyDelete