Wednesday, February 22, 2012

So Monday night I was introduced to one of the "hangout" spots by Ash (Egyptian that sounds American) at one of the cafes and there met his friends from a slew of countries (Lebanon area). Tuesday night I went to Firdavs new apartment and enjoyed dinner with his new Turkish roommates (Muhsin, Yunis, and Murat) and Yunis plans on inviting me back so he can cook one of his favorite Turkish dishes. On the note of classes, it is only the 3rd day of classes and I have already come to dread going, although this may be caused by my 8:30 am classes 4 days a week.

4 comments:

  1. And thankfully I just checked my schedule on the blackboard again because 2 of my 3 classes changed rooms and one of the 2 changed days and times......im confused

    ReplyDelete
  2. One question...how do you learn all these names and keep them straight? I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By having them repeated 10 times and writing them down eventually....not actually doing so hot on the names

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooooo many new friends. You're so popular!! And lots of them cooking for you. Maybe I need to move there!!

    ReplyDelete