Tuesday, February 28, 2012

So you wanted another post but nothing major has happened, only a couple small things. 1) I was stopped by two random Turkish guys who were trying to speak Russian to me (assuming I was Russian) 2) Apparently bikes have the right away over vehicles at 4 way stops 3) Nigerians and Turks have both attempted to teach me to dance on separate occasions 4) Today is the first time it has rained for more than 5 minutes at a time and it has been sprinkling all day (yet to see a heavy rain) but I am still able to wear shorts and a t-shirt comfortably. Hopefully it warms up soon so I can go to the beach (university has a private beach club)

5 comments:

  1. Now lightning and thunder.....should be a fun walk to class

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, never mind....ive seen it rain hard.....this walk will really suck.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are half way around the world, even little things are big things to me! Now someone has thought you were Turkish and someone else thought you were Russian? What does this mean? You have a universal face???? Get an umbrella....nevermind...you won't need it much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turkish was because the dude wasnt paying attention. Russian prolly cause im one of the very few people here without brown eyes and no one expects an american.

    ReplyDelete